Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Shout Outs and a Teaser Trailer

Holy Smokes do I have things to tell you all!

I just got back from 10 days of traveling in southern Chile and I can safely say that the more I see of it, the more I like it. It's already 2:00 am here so I'm not going to go into the details of the voyage right this instant, but here are some teaser photos of what's on the docket for us to discuss:

In CHILOE 
(pronounced cheel-o-ay)






             




PARQUE NACIONAL TORRES DEL PAINE
(Paine is pronounced pine-nay)









PUNTA ARENAS


Sometimes I hang out at the Strait of Magellan. It's not a big deal, it's just, like, spitting distance from Antarctica.(pronounced ant-arK-tica)
Don't worry about it. 




BUT BEFORE I GO...


 even though it is a day (or 15) late and a dollar (i have none left) short...





A HUGE thank you to the most on-top-of-it grandparents in the world, who managed to send me a highly appropriate valentine's day card, on valentine's day, in Chile. Grammy B and Grandpy Marv you continue to amaze me. You never miss an opportunity to make me feel loved. 

I hope you all are feeling loved regardless of what day it is.  











1 comment:

  1. if i could comment on your pictures i would say: your face looks so skinny in the close up with your sunglasses!! xoxo gossip girl

    ReplyDelete