Friday, November 2, 2012

Only Joking

Hi Team,

My apologies that the blog has taken a backseat to school and adventuring lately. Consistency is hard work, sheesh! I'll get it back on track in no time though. I have a bunch of pictures saved up that I wanna show y'all and a few lessons I am learning as well. In the meantime, Michael, Chris and I traveled to Viña del Mar (the costal sister city of Valparaíso) to rage for Halloween.

I never pass up an opportunity to play with make-up no matter what continent I'm on. 


Now that Halloween is over Christmas is in FULL SWING! They don't have Thanksgiving here to temper the blow so the department stores are already going all out with the decorations. Even though the weather is getting hotter, my music has taken a turn for the Bing (Crosby) and I'm gearing up for a very happy Christmas. 


2 comments:

  1. I love you. And your costume. And you. But mostly you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!! CHRISTMAS = ANNIE COMES HOME THAT MUCH SOOONER!!!

    ReplyDelete