Monday, August 27, 2012

Smiley

Today is not a perfect day. I have midterms coming up and I somehow managed to conjure up a killer sore throat from NOTHING in a mere 7 and half hours over the course of last night, BUT...
nevertheless I'm super smiley. 

Today for no reason at all I am overwhelmed by how lucky I am, and how much I love. I'm thoroughly impressed with my own capacity to love today. It has taken over everything and given me this huge smile. It's true what they say, you know? 
"Love is something [that] if you give it away, you end up having more."

May you have plenty, and feel mine!
(photo: street graffiti in Valparaiso)


Coming up soon: The Ford family descends on Sur America...

2 comments:

  1. i LOVE THIS POST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post, Annie! Sorry you are sick, but glad that you are happy. Love ya. Daddo

    ReplyDelete