Saturday, July 28, 2012

So I'm gonna state the obvious and acknowledge that the title of this blog is a bald faced lie. Everyday my a... never mind. Here are some pictures.


The golden hour. Out my window every day around 5 o' clock.
No color enhancing needed. [I see you, you Instagram fakers!]
Leek pie topped with shoe string onions, all homemade courtesy of yours truly.
Santiago from above.

Peek-a-boo
My Chilean Theatre class at my professor's apartment on the last day.
Isela with one of the many telescopes we got to look through during our astronomy tour in San Pedro de Atacama.

La luna.
The moon the night we went stargazing. Both photos taken via a nifty telescope + my camara collaboration. 

Flamingoes. Wild flamingoes.
Salar Uyuni teaser. Salar Uyuni = the biggest salt flat in South America. 

Me looking suave with my telescope friend.

An actual candid photo. Cross my heart! 

A Nationational Geographic contender.  
Oh hey!

Buh-bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment